The biggest sporting stories of the year gone by and the stage for 2023, it’s game on in the new year. In this episode
- Explosion of e-sports in India, from competitive gaming to e-sports there is a new league of players and fans in town.
- Qatar Football World Cup deep dive – the tech take the game to new highs
- Golf Wars: PGA vs LIV Golf drama continues, what does the drama between
- American-based tour and Saudi Arabia backed LIV puts question marks on the future of golf.
- Women sports take centre stage from IPL to weight lifting, shooting to races
Host Uday Jhala and Karan Ravishankar speak to Sports Buff Indrajit Hazra, Editor Views, Economic Times. & Joy Bhattacharjya, CEO of the Prime Volleyball League as well as the director general of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sport.
Credits: Eurosport Tennis, UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship, SEN Sports, ICC, FORMULA 1, NBC Sports, House of Highlights, Australian open TV, US Open Tennis Channel, beIN SPORTS Asia