(1) The Contest shall be known as ‘Golden Game’ contest. (2) The Contest is organized, managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications/platforms , viz, Navbharat Times & Navbharat Gold (3) This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions. (4) The Contest is open to only those logged in users of Navbharat Gold who have also subscribed to Browser Push Notifications (5) From Dec 24, 2021, each day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to log on to www.navbharatgold.com & upload their entries on the (6) The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant. (7) The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt. Multiple attempts will not be considered. (8) The daily contest would be open for a 18-hour window (6 AM to 11:59:59 PM) during which the participants must submit their responses. (9) Each day, out of the pool of participants giving correct answers, 25 winners selected through a lucky draw stand to win INR 150 PAYTM CASH each (10) All documents / posts / texts received shall remain the property of BCCL. (11) Decision of the Management of BCCL is final and no correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained. (12) The Prize is subject to the laws of India and deduction of taxes, levies and other statutory payments shall be as applicable and borne solely by the Winner only. BCCL will not be responsible to pay any applicable tax or duty or levy or fee including but not limited to gift tax, lottery tax, registration tax etc. (13) BCCL does not give any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prize and BCCL or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the Product and Service Liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service given as the prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. BCCL shall not be responsible for any realization of Gift vouchers or prize. (14) Friends and families of BCCL employees shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest. (15) All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and / or images, posts, texts, videos or any such material created by BCCL or submitted by the contestants shall always vest solely and exclusively with BCCL. (16) BCCL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Decision of BCCL in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the Terms & Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable. (17) Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by BCCL to conduct further or other schemes. (18) All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only. (19) Images/ Pictures/ Photographs displayed in the promotional campaign for the Contest are for reference only; actual gifts or prize may appear different. (20) Gifts are subject to the laws prevailing in the country, including regulations as may be applicable to the winner. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. (21) Participants’ entering the Contest shall be deemed as his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions. (22) Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize. (23) Winners shall not conceal or misrepresent any information during the scrutiny or otherwise, failing which the participant shall be disqualified for participating in the Contest. (24) Prizes or gifts will be handed over to all the winners post bumper lucky draw (if required) after completing and complying with all due process. In the event the successful participant fails to collect the gift within 30 days mentioned by BCCL, the gift may be forfeited by BCCL and the participant shall have no right or objection on it. (25) BENNETT COLEMAN & CO reserves the right to withdraw &/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Contest at any time without prior notice. (26) Interpretation of Rules and Regulations and terms & conditions for any legal issue will be considered only in English. (27) By participating in this contest; you agree to receive relevant contest related updates (for example by SMS, email, website/app push notifications, etc.) and we can send you news about BCCL, details about new features and content available on the BCCL Services, Promotional announcements, and surveys.
1.The PAYTM Voucher issued to the lucky draw winners is Rs. 150.
2.This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
3.The voucher issued is valid till 8th December, 2022
4.A single voucher cannot be split over multiple transactions
5.BCCL, its directors and employees may not be responsible for any issue or grievance between customer / participant and PAYTM.
Welcome to Navbharat Gold, its mobile site (the “Site”) owned, managed and operated by Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited (BCCL)(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “we” or “our”, which expression shall unless the same be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include its affiliates, successors in business and assigns)
IPL Special Offer
The best comments to be decided by a panel of editorial team at BCCL.
The daily winners shall be selected through a draw of lots via randomizer.
The decision taken by BCCL shall be binding for all the participants.
Share & Win Offer T&Cs:
This duration of the campaign is from 20 Feb 2021 till 28 Feb 2021
The contest is open for all registered users.
A user can share as many stories as they like each day
A lucky draw shall be conducted daily among the top users with the highest number of shares for that day.
10 Lucky winners shall get Paytm vouchers worth INR 150 each
The vouchers shall be shared through email/phone in 5-7 working days.
The decision taken by BCCL shall be binding for all the participants
Company Content means Company’s content, including but not limited to, Company trademarks and logos made available through the Site and Services.
Ownership: The Site, Services, and the Company Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Company and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services, and the Company Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Company Content.
Limited License: Subject to your compliance with the Terms herein, the Company hereby grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Services for the personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. Content on the Site and/or the Services is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and/or the Services and the Content. These Terms do not authorize you to, and you may not, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, make available, create derivative works of or otherwise use or exploit any Content in violation of applicable copyright law. Any unauthorized use of the Contents or the Services will result in termination of the limited license granted by the Company and cancellation of your membership. Use of Site or the Services for any unauthorised purpose may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. The Company does not promote, foster or condone the copying of Content, or any other infringing activity.
Interactions between Users You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with other users. You understand that Company does not in any way screen Company users. You are solely responsible for and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Site and Services and disclosing personal information to other Company users. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Company users, particularly if you decide to communicate with a Company user offline or meet them in person. Your use of the Site, Services, Company Content, and any other content made available through the Site or Services is at your sole risk and discretion, and Company hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto. Company reserves the right to contact Company users, in compliance with applicable law, in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies in this Terms You will cooperate fully with Company to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity via the Services.
THE SERVICE REGISTRATION/ SUBSCRIPTION AND ACCESS TO USE Registration To register for the Services, you may be required to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. In particular, as a parent or legal guardian, you acknowledge and assume sole responsibility to ensure that content which is meant for mature audiences (i.e, above the age of majority) is not accessed by children. Hence, you may not share your log in credentials with your children. You expressly agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility/ liability in this regard.
Opt-In and Opt-Out By registering for Navbharat Gold ; you agree to receive relevant product, content and offers related updates (for example by Call, SMS, email, website/app push notifications, newsletters etc.) and we can send you news about BCCL and its entities, details about new features and content available on Gold or other BCCL Services, Promotional announcements, and surveys. In order to opt-out of any promotional communication channel, you may choose to do so through action buttons provided in the mailers itself or through a written request to the Gold helpdesk. You may however would not be able to opt-out of standard informational notifications and mails which serve as a means to disseminate essential details related to monetary transactions.
Personal Subscription Service When you subscribe to Navbharat Gold as part of Services offered by Company on Site, you gain access to opinion pieces, podcasts, comment and exclusive features specially chosen for you by the Navbharat Gold editors. The nature of content behind the paywall is subject to change at the sole discretion of Company; the decision of Company and/or its editors in this regard shall be final and binding on Users.
Subscription Subscription-based Services may differ from country to country and the device from which you subscribe. Subscription packages and prices may also vary in time. The subscription prices shall be determined by the Company, in its sole discretion. When you purchase a subscription, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment and other information required by the Company. By submitting payment details you promise that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription-based Service or your entire access to Services on Site. In suspicious circumstances, we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms and conditions we will credit that refund to the card or other payment method you used to submit payment, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you. The company uses third party payment gateway services for receiving payment from Users for its subscription-based Services.
Subscription Contract For our subscription-based Service, Company shall endeavour to process your subscription promptly but Company does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. The company reserves the unfettered right to reject any offer made by its Users, at its discretion, for any or no reason.
Pricing The subscription price for our subscription-based Services will be made clear to you on our sign-up pages or otherwise during the sign-up process on Site and the location of such details on Site may vary from time to time, by region or by country. In order to avail our subscription-based Services, You hereby agree to pay the fees at the rates notified to you at the time you purchase your subscription. Subscription to premium Services on Site is of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly frequency. The currency in which your subscription is payable will be specified during the order process, depending on the Service and your country of residence. Eligibility for any discounts is ascertained at the time your subscription and cannot be changed during the term and subsistence of your subscription. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the revised price.
Taxes Subscription and access to subscription-based Services fall under the purview of applicable Tax laws of India. Taxes are applicable for the consumption of content on the website and other Services of Company for Users based in India and outside the country. Unless otherwise indicated, prices stated on Site are inclusive of applicable taxes, including but not limited to Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes.
Pricing errors User hereby agrees and acknowledges that contents on the Site may become subject to technical glitch and/or errors including but not limited to the price list, subscription details, etc. If we incorrectly or due to a technical glitch or error state a price to you whether online or otherwise, we are not obliged to provide you with a subscription at that price, even if we have mistakenly accepted your offer to buy a subscription at that price, and we reserve the right to subsequently notify you of any pricing error. If we do this, you may cancel the subscription-based Service without any obligation to us and we will refund you any money you have paid us in full, or you may pay the correct price. If you refuse to exercise either of these choices then we may cancel your access to our subscription-based Services and will refund you any money you have paid us in full. The company always endeavours to act in good faith in determining whether a genuine pricing error has occurred or not.
Other costs In addition to any subscription fees you pay for our subscription-based Services, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunications charges that you may incur by accessing the Services and/or subscription-based Services. For example, if you use any of our mobile services then your network operator may charge you for data or messaging services.
Term, Renewal and cancellation You can choose a subscription-based Service of the term and duration offered by the Company as listed on the Site. Your subscription will renew automatically until it is cancelled in accordance with this section. For recurring subscriptions taken through Credit Cards or other methods which support auto-renewal of subscription, you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term. Subscription to our subscription-based Services commences immediately on the realisation of payment of the subscription fees from the Users. Users can cancel the subscription-based service at any time. Unless you notify us before the end of your subscription period that you no longer wish to receive it, your subscription will renew for another period. We will charge the subscription using the same card or other payment methods that you previously used. You can cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period. Although the user’s account shall remain active for the subscription-based services till then current subscription period, and you will not receive a refund (except in the limited circumstances set out in these Terms). The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if you breach these Terms, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We may also suspend or terminate your subscription if we are prevented from providing Services to you by circumstances beyond our control. The Company may, in exceptional circumstances, cease to publish the Site, the Site content or cease to provide subscription-based Services. The Company will give you at least 15 days' notice of this, if possible. If we do so, then we will have no further obligation to you except for a refund of the unexpired period of your paid subscription. This means that we will refund you with any amounts that you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining and unexpired period of your subscription. If you are a registered user, but have not subscribed for our subscription-based Services, then the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration at any time, with or without notice and without further obligation to you.
Payment details: The current schedule of Subscription Fees is available at https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/navbharatgold/settings.cms . We may revise the Subscription Fees from time to time and/or across geographies, Users are hereby requested to periodically review the pricing structure on the aforementioned link.
● Registration through Facebook Connect: You may also register for the Services by using your Facebook username and password. If, however, you are under 18 years of age, you may log in to the Services using Facebook Connect and utilize the Services only under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Using Facebook Connect allows us to personalize and enhance your experience while using the Services, based on your personal information, profile, likes, and other relevant information. When you use this feature, you expressly consent to information about your activity on the Services (i.e. what you have read, what you have liked, ratings given by you, etc.) being continuously released and automatically posted on your Facebook account (which has been used to log in) and made available to your friends on Facebook. You may control the information being shared through Facebook Connect by changing your account/ privacy settings. By registering through Facebook, you agree to the Terms stated herein and in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only. ● Geographic Limitation: The Site and/or the Services are controlled and offered by the Company from its facilities in the territory of India. The company makes no representations that the Site or Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the Site or Services from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site or Services may contain or provide links to content hosted on websites located outside of India. ● Access to use: To access the Services, you will be asked to enter your individual username and password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, the Company does not permit any of the following: 1. Any other person sharing your account and Password; 2. Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with the Company as users of the Site; or 3. Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network. If the Company reasonably believes that an account and password is being used/ misused in any manner, the Company shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. Company reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Company’s sole discretion and without any liability to you. Furthermore, you shall be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, however, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password. If messages sent to an email address provided by you and associated with your account are returned as undeliverable or wrong address; Company reserves the right to terminate your account immediately with or without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party ● Availability: The availability of content through the Services may change from time to time. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
ADVERTISING MATERIAL Part of the Site or the Services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. The Company shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
More specifically, when you review/ rate any Content available on the Services (as per functionality made available on the Site), you give the Company express rights and consent to display your rating/ review in relation to the relevant Content on the Site, including making it available to other members for viewing. If you do not want your reviews/ ratings to be shared in a public forum, do not use these features.
These features may change without notice to you and the degrees of associated information sharing and functionality may also change without notice.
The Company is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("User Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Services / the Site and User Submissions, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Services. By posting/ submitting any User Feedback/ User Submission on the Site, you grant the Company a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free irrevocable, sub-licensable license and right in such User Feedback / User Submission to the Company, including the right to display, use, reproduce or modify the User Feedback / User Submission in any media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future.
Operators of public search engines have the permission to use functionalities like spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in our sole discretion. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to its User Submissions.
You shall be financially responsible for your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You undertake to supervise and be responsible for all usage of minors and access of the Site under your name or account and absolve the Company from any liability on this account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your family for using the Services and accessing the Site, including without limitation your name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit card number is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long-distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
You agree that the Company may directly or through third-party service providers send information to you about the various services offered by the Company from time to time.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE The Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Services (including the Content and the devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. You acknowledge that the Company may do so in its sole discretion. You also agree that the Company will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services, although if you are a paid subscriber and the Company suspends or discontinues the Services, the Company may, in its sole discretion, provide you with a credit, refund, discount or other forms of consideration (for example, the Company may credit additional days of service to your account). However, if the Company terminates your account or suspends or discontinues your access to the Services due to your violation of these Terms, then you will not be eligible for any such credit, refund, discount or other consideration.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY You understand and agree that the Company provides the Services on ´as-is´ ´with all faults´ and ´as available´ basis. You agree that the use of the Site or the Services is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, for the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by the Company as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any services, content, information, or other material on the Site will meet your expectations or requirements; (d) any errors in the Site will be corrected; or (e) other warranties relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of the Company, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers. The Company does not warrant that any of the software used and or licensed in connection with the Services will be compatible with other third-party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Services and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware. The Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Site or the Services, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory, even if the Company have been advised of the possibility of damages. In the event any exclusion contained herein be held to be invalid for any reason and the Company or any of its affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees become liable for loss or damage, then, any such liability of the Company or any of its affiliate entities, officers, directors or employees shall be limited to not exceeding subscription charges paid by you in the month preceding the date of your claim for the particular subscription in question chosen by you.
INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers (including distributors and content licensors) from and against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of: 1. any claim due to or arising out of your violation of these Terms, including but not limited to a claim arising out of a breach of your representations or warranties made hereunder; 2. your use or misuse of or access to the Site or the Services; 3. your violation of any law, regulation, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or 4. any claim that you have caused damage to a third party. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate with the Company's defence of these claims. Notice of Copyright Infringement: Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that any work has been reproduced on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information: 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. 3. Identification of the material on our Site that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. 4. The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. 6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
GENERAL TERMS Relationship None of the provisions of the Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Company and you shall have no authority to bind the Company in any manner, whatsoever. This agreement is solely for your and the Company’s benefit and not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this Agreement.
Assignment You may not transfer to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to use the Services or any part of the Services. Any attempt by you to do so is void. The Company may assign, transfer, delegate and/or grant all or any part of its rights, privileges, and properties hereunder to any person or entity.
Force Majeure Neither Party shall have any liability for any interruption or delay, to access the Site due to Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of this clause, ´Force Majeure Event´ means any event or circumstance or combination of events and circumstances which is reasonably beyond the control of the party affected thereby and which causes or results in default or delay in the performance by such affected party of any of its obligations under this agreement and includes an act of God, war, hostilities, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, and other industrial disputes.
Applicable Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of law. In the event of any dispute or claim by you against the Company, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
Limited Time To Bring Your Claim You and the Company agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
Survival Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the subscription.
Non Waiver Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under this agreement will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
Content Disclaimer • The views expressed in the articles and podcasts are solely that of the speakers or author and do not reflect or represent the views of BCCL and its employees as an organization • The articles and podcasts have been made for entertainment purposes. You should not rely upon the material or information to make any business, legal, medical or other decisions
• Although based on true incidents, we do not guarantee the historical accuracy of the facts and figures presented in our content pieces.
• We also include fictional characters and contexts to enhance the content pieces
• Navbharat Gold respects and values the thoughts and views of the contemporary factions and sides presented in the content pieces
• Our intention is not to hurt or cause harm to any sect, group, community or nationality through our content
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The User hereby consents that BCCL reserves the right to collect information for the limited purpose of quality testing and feedback and may call/communicate with the user in relation to the same.
BCCL Navbharat Gold Happy Times TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) The Contest shall be known as ‘Happy Times’ contest. (2) The Contest is organized, managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications/platforms , viz, Navbharat Times & Navbharat Gold (3) This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions. (4) The Contest is open to logged in users of Navbharat Gold (5) From Nov 12, 2020, each day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to log on to www.navbharatgold.com & upload their entries on the (6) The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same. (7) The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt. Multiple attempts will not be considered. (8) After sharing the answer, participants will receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response. (9) The daily contest would be open for a 18-hour window (6 AM to 11:59:59 PM) during which the participants must submit their responses. (10) Each day, out of the pool of participants giving both correct answers, 1500 winners would be winning 100 Timespoints( 200 Timespoints for Navbharat Gold Subscribers) (11) In addition, at the end of each week there would be weekly winners and only those who have given both correct answers atleast 3 times a week would be eligible for the draw.. 50 winners every week stand to win 500 PAYTM CASH. (12) Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and same publication. (13) All documents / posts / texts received shall remain the property of BCCL. (14) Decision of the Management of BCCL is final and no correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained. (15) The Prize is subject to the laws of India and deduction of taxes, levies and other statutory payments shall be as applicable and borne solely by the Winner only. BCCL will not be responsible to pay any applicable tax or duty or levy or fee including but not limited to gift tax,lottery tax, registration tax etc. (16) BCCL does not give any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prize and BCCL or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the Product and Service Liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service given as the prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. BCCL shall not be responsible for any realization of Gift vouchers or prize. 17) Friends and families of BCCL employees shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest. (18) All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and / or images, posts, texts, videos or any such material created by BCCL or submitted by the contestants shall always vest solely and exclusively with BCCL . (19) BCCL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Decision of BCCL in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the Terms & Conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-contestable. (20) Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by BCCL to conduct further or other schemes. (21) All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only. (22) Images/ Pictures/ Photographs displayed in the promotional campaign for the Contest are for reference only; actual gifts or prize may appear different. (23) Gifts are subject to the laws prevailing in the country, including regulations as may be applicable to the winner. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. (24) Participants’ entering the Contest shall be deemed as his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions. (25) Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize. (26) Winners shall not conceal or misrepresent any information during the scrutiny or otherwise, failing which the participant shall be disqualified for participating in the Contest. (27) Prizes or gifts will be handed over to all the winners post bumper lucky draw (if required) after completing and complying with all due process. In the event the successful participant fails to collect the gift within 30 days mentioned by BCCL, the gift may be forfeited by BCCL and the participant shall have no right or objection on it. (28) BENNETT COLEMAN & CO reserves the right to withdraw &/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Contest at any time without prior notice. (29) Interpretation of Rules and Regulations and terms & conditions for any legal issue will be considered only in English. (30) By participating in this contest; you agree to receive relevant contest related updates (for example by SMS, email, website/app push notifications, etc.) and we can send you news about BCCL, details about new features and content available on the BCCL Services, Promotional announcements, and surveys.
PAYTM Vouchers :
1. The PAYTM Voucher issued to the weekly lucky draw winners is Rs. 500. 2. This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes. 3. The voucher issued is valid till 18th October, 2021 4. A single voucher cannot be split over multiple transactions 5. BCCL, its directors and employees may not be responsible for any issue or grievance between customer / participant and PAYTM.
India's new audio destination for business news and more. Brought to you by The Economic Times.